Monday, December 8, 2008

A few of my favorite things!!!
















I love CHRISTMAS!! The Holidays have started out great and I know it will continue. I have had so much fun putting up the tree and all the decorations with Kaden. Christmas really is magic. We went and looked at Christmas lights last night. Kaden loved every minute of it and pointed at every house. Tonight we made cookies for Family Home Evening. Kaden had a great time as you can see. He was the taste tester and he approved, his face is evidence of that. It also snowed and is snowing right now we have been watching the flakes fall for mom and dad bedroom window. I love it so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. To night was so merry and bright. Merry Christmas

4 comments:

The Bryan Family said...

Hey Jacie, I just barely ran across your blog and I was so excited. How are you? Your little boy is so dang cute. Last time I saw him he was really little. Well I am so excited that I found you, now I can pop in and see how you guys are.

Fowkes said...

Yay you got a blog!! I'm so glad-now maybe we can stay in better touch!! Kaden is growing up so fast!! I must agree that dads are definitely novelties and moms are necessities! I sure wish we lived closer so we could get these two Kaden's together and have some fun!! Enjoy your holidays!!

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

Hi Jacie, I just found your blog from Aprils. You have such a sweet little boy. I am excited to be able to see what you are up to!

Beck's said...

Hope you guys had a merry christmas. Tell Randon the sext Janitor hello. We had a blast at the McBride party. Have a happy new year.


Followers