Friday, April 30, 2010

Life

So it has been forever, but when I am pregnant life seems to stop for us at our house. BUT I have felt so much better this pregnancy, then compared to Kadens, so we have stayed really busy too. Here are just some photos of what we have been up too. In November we went to San Diego California and went to the beach and Sea World. Christmas in December was so much fun. Kaden loved every minute of the festivities. His favorite toy, a styrofoam sword (how does that compare to a power wheels John Deere Tractor, I'll never know). In March Randon's brother Tim got married and Kaden enjoyed all the time he had with his cousins. Anyway I know there is lots more I should post but I have to run. Maybe I'll post again before this baby comes but don't count on it.

2 comments:

April Hutchins said...

You did it. That makes me so happy!!!

Jennie said...

I just came accross your blog! Yeah! I love to see what my favorite people are all up to... especially because I miss out on so much there at home. Hope the pregnancy continues to go well!!


Followers