Friday, August 13, 2010

Better Late Then Never......... Elsie Mae Dyreng
















She was born on June 25th at 12:35. She weighted 5 pounds 14 ounces. She is the cutest and the best baby ever. She has melted all of our hearts and we love her. Kaden is a great big brother and so helpful. We're adjusting, hence why it took me so long to post a picture. I don't know how you have more then 2 kids between feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning marker off my couch, there isn't time for blogging but I will try to be better!!!!!

6 comments:

April Hutchins said...

Oh FINALLY I am so excited your back! I love the picture of her smiling, she is adorable!

Fowkes said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I didn't even realize you were that close to having her and I guess way past but that's about how life goes-right? Adjusting to two can be hard but it seems to get easier the older they get! I'd love to see this little girl in person!!

Carolyn said...

Just adorable! We love you guys.

Sarah Bogh said...

Congratulations you two! She is so so so cute! I've wondered if you had your baby. I hope you guys are all doing well! Where are you living now?

Casey and Samantha said...

So cute! I didn't realize her middle name is Mae... I love that! I think she is looking more like Kaden...

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-menyapih-anak-agar-mau-berhenti-asi/


Followers